Friday, May 13, 2011

52 Finishes: Week 17- Purple dress + KCWC day 3 & 4

I have had this fabric since Christmas, and loved it so much. Sometimes I really want to use my fabric, but I'm sort of a fabric hoarder too. I just don't want it to be gone! So I finally found a project I was willing to use it for. This cute dress (free pattern and tutoral). I wish I had cut it a little but longer, but I think I'll probably make some leggings for Jayne to wear under it. She's just at a point in her life where seeing her panties isn't necessarily cute, cause she's a little too old. At the same time, she's still young and likes to crawl around and play on the floor. So occasionally wearing a dress isn't always the most modest of clothing choices. (but even when she wears pants her little bum crack usually shows cause she's so thin and her pants just slide right off her!)
Anyway, I used this pattern as a guide, This is my day 4 of the KCWC as well.
To see my other finishes click HERE
This Skirt is my day 3 of the KCWC.  It was simple and easy, which is exactly the kind of project I needed cause the kids were crazy that day.  I think it was something in the water.

To see my other KCWC projects click HERE. Have you notices I've been making Jayne clothes and not Max?  Well, it's because he has plenty of clothes and she's suddenly out grown most of hers

2 comments:

courtney said...

Oh I like that so much! I want to make some for my girls. I have some super cute fabric that I want to use.

annie said...

Cute cute! Girls need more clothes than boys...