I got my new issue of Ottobre (3/2011 issue). There was a pattern for these pants. So cute! Their pair was made out of linen, but mine is cotton. They have a faux button front, and an elastic waistband.
They came together pretty easily. Jayne is really thin but tall, so they look extra baggy on her. I was thinking about making them more fitted, but decided against it. Maybe for the next pair?
Jayne loves them, so much that she wore them to bed last night. She woke up this morning and said that in her dream she was wearing her new pants.
I went to the fabric store last night to find a red and white striped knit, total no go. So I ordered some online last night. I can't wait to make a cute Sailor shirt to match the pants. But that might be too late for this week. So I need to figure out what to sew next... hmmm. Probably another pair of pants? Who knows!
To see my other finishes, click HERE


5 comments:
Adorable! You need those in your size.
I was checking out that pattern in my Ottobre today! Too cute!
yay! So cute! Make some for Max next!! Matchy matchy
These are totally adorable!
These turned out so incredibly adorable! I'm hoping the sun will peak out tomorrow so I'm able to snap a few shots of my creations as well.
Post a Comment