I was a little stuck on what to sew yesterday. I had a weird day with the kids, they were grumpy and happy, funny and frustrating, tired but awake, hungry but full. They couldn't really decide what they wanted. It was all I could do to just go with the flow. So I didn't have much sewing time. Last night stuck and I went to my sewing box to see what kind of fabric inspired me. I ended up with a Beatles T-shirt. It was a little too small for a full pair of pants, and I wanted to keep the Beatles image as much as possible. I ended up with one pant leg. I found an old pair of my sister's pants for the other leg. But then the top of the pants was too short (cause of the t-shirt neckline) So I found another T-shirt scrap for that part. Well, they aren't a work of art, but Jayne seems to love them. I told her she could have them for Jammie's, but she insisted on wearing them to school today. Whatever, she would look cute in a paper bag.
and yes, she wore that Elmo sweatshirt to school too.
To see my other KCWC click HERE.



2 comments:
yay! I'm glad you made it out of scraps. That makes it so much cooler :)
And we have proof that she looks cute in a paper bag haha
I think they are pretty cool! I would wear them as NOT pajamas too!
Post a Comment