My friend Sarah had a baby almost a month ago, and she is a beauty!
I offered to make the little dear a blessing dress. I had a few ideas, and Sarah liked them (well what I described and sketched out on an old envelope). The only problem I had with this dress was finding time to sew it. I really wanted to get it right, and I like to finish a project in one day (or it keeps me up, tossing and turning at night). Well, today i found I had time, so I started working on it. I took a couple breaks (cause I have 2 kids to take care of) but I finished! I think it turned out better than I had imagined. I made the pattern myself too :)
The front- full length
A close up of the front
A close up of the back
A close up of the bottom
The back
A full length shot of the back
To see my other finishes, click HERE
7 comments:
Oh, sharon. It'sbeautiful!!!!
Wonderful and beautiful!! Lucky friend!
That's really pretty, but also simple and elegant!
Very pretty Sharon! I do like it alot :) You did awesome with it!
It looks great. I'm impressed that you can finish a dress in one day with two little ones to watch.
Oh, it is sooo beautiful!
It is such a pretty blessing dress!
Post a Comment