Monday, March 28, 2011

Max'sFirst Birthday Celebration

On Saturday we had a some family and friends over to help us celebrate Max's Birthday. We had pizza and cupcakes. It was fun. The only sad thing is, Max had a fever (for like 3 days) and his top gums are all red and swollen. Poor baby. So he didn't have the best time. He enjoyed his pizza and cupcake, but his heart wasn't all the way in it. Its ok to cry on your birthday right?
I made his party hat using THIS pattern.  I'm going to make us all one for our birthdays so we can wear them every birthday.  I think it will be fun, and cute!
Some Birthday love
This is how Max was every time he wasn't being cuddled. I'll admit, I thought he was super cute-though sad.
 I made Max's birthday shirt as well.  It has two cars on the front, with button tires. And an 01 on the back.  Then, just so there is no confusion, I put his name on it :)
 Here he is, ready for a nap :)
Remember THIS contest? Well, I got third place!

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Oh, I love the picture of Max being sad. So sweet! How rough to feel sick on birthdays, especially when it's your first!
Love the shirt and the hat. So glad you made it for him.
Happy birthday Max!

Nancy said...

He's so cute!
I'm glad you got 3rd! "apparently, sharon likes ketchup" haha I loved that on her post. Great job!

Jess Cahoon said...

I didn't think Max was too sad on his special day. He looked so grown up though!