Sunday, April 17, 2011

52 Finishes: Week 13- Nancy's Wedding Hairpiece

Have you all been missing me?  I didn't mean to go so long without posting, I just got really busy with life.  Here are a few things that have happened...
1. I was asked to participate at the annual Baby Spring Fling again (so I needed to start making items for that- stay tuned)
2. I went with Darick to Utah for a work thing and hung out with some of my family
3. We have been getting out house ready to sell, and finally put it up on the market.  I did tons of packing, donating, organizing and cleaning.  How did I get so much crap stuff?!
4.  Painted the Kitchen, Bathroom, and basement (to sell the house)
5.  One of my awesome friends had a baby, and I got to spend time with her other baby while she was recovering
6. My whole family came to Idaho for my baby sisters wedding
7. I fed 25 people for 4 days
8. As part of the baby fair preparation I have made 15 bow ties, 32 onsies,8 monsters, 8 pairs of shoes, and 4 dollies.  Plus organized the rest of my pre-made items
9. My little sister got married!
So I have been beyond busy, but in denial about how busy I actually was :) Naturally, I have quite a few finishes. I just haven't been able to post them, until now :) I'll start with my favorite, my sister Nancy asked my to make her hairpiece for her wedding. She didn't want a veil, and she didn't want anything too distracting. I made some simple flowers out of various scraps of fabric. I added a few pearls and feathers for glamor :)
Doesn't she look so pretty?!
To see my other finishes, click HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. You've been busy! So...when am I ever going to see you again? It feels like it's been ages. I've missed you not only in the blog world, but in real life! (Whoa...two worlds colliding!)