I made these slippers for my sister Karissa. I thought she needed something cozy and comfy. I used the same pattern as my RED slippers, but I decided to make the strap a little wider (4 stitches wider). I also used thicker yarn, and larger needles than with my red pair.
I've already said this, but this is the best slipper pattern ever. They're pretty fast to make up (as far as knitting goes!) and they are so SO sooooooooooooooo comfortable. My sister Nancy said it best "They just form to your feet and feel so good!"
It's like you're giving your feet a hug, wearing these beauties. Go spread some love, and knit yourself a pair!
To learn to knit, click HERE.
To see my other finishes, click HERE
PS- Can you believe I'm in the double digits with my finishes?! Me either :)
2 comments:
I like how you quoted me haha and They do give your feet a hug! They're amazing.
Karissa, i'm jealous.
Sharon, still want to do that trade? i'm game :)
Love them. (sigh)
Post a Comment