Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Baby Fair products

I finished some more pants, and I've made some appliqued onsies to match. Pictures are better than any description I could make, so here you go...
Just Onsies

Pants and Onsies combos

The monster is my favorite

Lots more to come, I still have 7 weeks of crazy kid sewing to do! I've been working on the boy things first, I guess I'm just feeling more creative in the boy department these days, but I promise I have some pretty sweet girl things developing too

9 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Oh my heck! So stinkin' cute!! I'm in love with the birds and the little drum set. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love it I love it I love it!!! :) You are so crafty and cute!

Shaina said...

You have been super busy. Those are adorable. I love the robot...and the birdies...and the turtle....oh my!

courtney said...

They turned out really cute. I like the Wally collection. The monster reminds me of Monsters vs Aliens. You should do a theme one from Up, like balloons, or one from Cloudy w/ chance of meatballs.

Shannon said...

Soooo cute Sharon. I love them all! You are so talented. Can't wait to see more!

Autumn said...

The turtle one is sooo cute! Wish I had that when Tucker was a baby. We called him turtle. ;)

Shavonne said...

That's awesome, you're doing so well! Man, I need to get on it! I love them, they are all so cute

Unknown said...

hey, do you need more stuff to sell for your booth? I've got lots of baby stuff I make that you could get a portion of the profit.

Unknown said...

Oh man, you are so talented. They are all soo adorable!!