Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Yellow Wallet


I was playing around with my sewing machine today while Jayne was taking a nap... and I came up with this little wallet. I think it turned out pretty cute, and I love the fabric. I have 4 more cut out but not sewn yet (out of different fabric). I was also playing with the alphabet feature on my machine, and there's really only one person named REBEKAH in my life, so you guessed it, this happy yellow creation in for her... I love you sister!

*cash money not included:)

3 comments:

idasale said...

THis is so stinkin cute!!! Nice job yet again!

Shavonne said...

I think you meant to write Shavonne on that wallet... Cute wallet, and I love all the photos you had done by the Chanty girls!

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

That is so cute shari! I love it. Thanks for thinking about me. I am excited and I think that they style is perfect. Yay!