Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why I love The "Chantry" Girls

When I was growing up in Newport Washington, a new family moved into town.... the Chantrys. Soon each of us Webers made friends with a Chantry, we all had a friend our age. It was awesome. Over the years we've kept those friendships, and three (that's right 3) of the Chantry girls are now photographers. I have had the pleasure of having two of them take my family pictures this year.
Wynona (she's my age, and we were (are) best friends growing up) took these pictures back in May... she lives in Ogden Utah... and is totally amazing. And I should add how much I love her, she's the best. Check out her website and blog



Sarah, is a couple of years older than me, and she took our Family pictures just last week. She's so gifted, and was really fun to work with. Right now she lives in Newport, but before this fall she is moving down here to Southern Idaho! Check out her website, and blog. I can't wait for Sarah to live closer to me, she's so fun to hang out with, I love her too!






5 comments:

Sarah said...

aww.... I love you to Sharon!!!

Browning Buzz said...

Great family pictures! BTW, Curtis gets those cupcakes from The Cocoa Bean in Rexburg. He has been doing a lot of business in Rexburg lately.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I LOVE your blue family pictures- and Jayne's BLUE BLUE eyes!!!

Chelsea said...

I love WA! (assuming that's where those beautiful pictures were taken, that or it's rained a TON in Idano lately) Anyhoo, I love your blog and the wallets are very cute and more functional than the one from bend-the-rules. Carry on girlfriend!

Rachel Burt said...

Amazing pictures...what a beautiful family!!