Thursday, July 2, 2009

During Jaynes nap....

I used to nap, but then I discovered how much sewing I can get done while she sleeps. Today I made these.....
One of my friends recently lost her husban,, and they are doing an auction for her... this outfit will be in it, if you wanna bid on it, or any of the cool things up for sale, or donate money to the Allen Family, follow this link.... Allen Benefit.
Here are the other baby items... I really like making stuff for children, it's so fun!

3 comments:

Shavonne said...

Super, super, super cute!! Did you make up the pattern for the first dress? You should have that in your store! Way to be productive, naps are way overrated... well, its a toss-up!

Artfulife said...

They are darling. Hope you have a lovely 4th of July weekend!

Emily M said...

This was all during one nap? Holy super productive!