LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
Oh, pretty! Is the store in Idaho Falls? And where?(I am learning how to sew, and it is always a great motivator when one has sweet fabric!)
yes, its "home fabrics" on 17th street by big lots
Ooh! I love the brown one. Isn't that store going out of business?
no! their "closeout, bankrupt" signs are talking about the people they buy their fabric from, that's why their fabric prices are so low... they buy extras from companies going out of business. It's awesome
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, pretty!
Is the store in Idaho Falls? And where?
(I am learning how to sew, and it is always a great motivator when one has sweet fabric!)
yes, its "home fabrics" on 17th street by big lots
Ooh! I love the brown one. Isn't that store going out of business?
no! their "closeout, bankrupt" signs are talking about the people they buy their fabric from, that's why their fabric prices are so low... they buy extras from companies going out of business. It's awesome
Post a Comment