Monday, July 6, 2009

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!


We've started potty training! Jayne has reached the stage in her life that she needs to become friends with our Giant Toilet (my feet don't even touch the ground when I'm doing my business). Today was quite a day.... She got up with a DRY diaper, so I knew she needed to go, but it was 3 hours and 45 minutes later(and there were no accidents in that time)! i think Jayne has some pretty awesome bladder control. So without further delay here are the stats...
Pee-3
Poop-1
False alarms.... WAY to many
accidents- one, but I went outside to put some dinner on the BBQ, and she was by the bathroom, so she might have been trying to go, nobody will ever know.

4 comments:

Emily M said...

YAY, Jayne! This is huge. Congrats!

Dana Scarbrough said...

This will be AMAZING when you're finished...and she's doing so good already!

Shavonne said...

Go, go Little Jayne! good luck with all that Sharon, by the way, was it you asking me about some knitted baby booties?

BrittanyLane said...

Wow. I'm so amazed! Averie is nowhere near there. Sorry we missed you this week. Cherries happened. We're going camping this weekend, but I'll call you early next week.