
here is a really cute hat
pattern, isn't it cute on jayners...she's keeping this one though:) however if you want me to make you one... well you'd have to pay me (i can do any size, including adult). or you could learn to crochet and make one yourself, even better!

PS- i just clipped on one of jayne's hair flowers... i though it looked fall-ish
10 comments:
so dang cute! I love it.
that hat is super cute, and really cute on Jayne! You are so good at that hat-makin' thing!
Ps, how's the pattern coming on the many-faced dollie?
gorgeous and the hat is too!
You are so cool for making all these amazing hats for your baby. :) You do GREAT work as well.
I love it so much! Absolutely adorable.
I love that hat. so fun, Jayne looks so cute in it!
oh yes, this is C U T E!!! You are a very talented girl!! L A
Remember that time you taught me how to crochet? That was a good time.
Sharon, I must have that hat in adult size. I will pay you. Please email me or call me...818. 231. 9522
Sharon This is Auntie Cari Austin I saw the brown crcheted hat that Jayne was were and I would like the pattern but it says its sold out Do you have the instructions to make it. If you do could you email it to me Melissa wants me to make some for her kids.
cariaustin44@hotmail.com I love you blog.
Post a Comment