LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
Such a cute little pumpkin!
Thanks so much for taking the kids trick-or-treating. They had a blast! I can't believe how much candy they got. Averie just loves toting hers around.
Pretty cute pumpkin ya got there. She's looking more and more like the hubby.
I think at some point in every baby's life, they have to be a pumpkin!
Happy Halloween (uh a few days late)! My baby could have been from the same patch as yours (also a pumpkin). Love dressing up the kids!
What a cute costume, I love the little pumpkin!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a cute little pumpkin!
Thanks so much for taking the kids trick-or-treating. They had a blast! I can't believe how much candy they got. Averie just loves toting hers around.
Pretty cute pumpkin ya got there. She's looking more and more like the hubby.
I think at some point in every baby's life, they have to be a pumpkin!
Happy Halloween (uh a few days late)! My baby could have been from the same patch as yours (also a pumpkin). Love dressing up the kids!
What a cute costume, I love the little pumpkin!
Post a Comment