I would say that I am a silly person, I like to do crazy things, I like to laugh, and I like to joke around... but I can do serious:) At school they keep telling us we need to be more professional, this means no more jeans and t-shirts (which is basically my wardrobe) and my name is Mrs. Carpenter, not Sharon. Well, this is me as a teacher... wouldn't you want to take my class? It would be AWESOME!!
6 comments:
You can pull the professional look off well. :) But it's SO NOT YOU! haha
You look adorable, Sharon. {I still think of you as my 'Little Klepto'. hahaha
Seeing you grow up, get married and become a mother makes me feel OLD.}
Take YOUR class...? You bet I would.
What's this about klepto? Do tell...
You look great!! But isn't that one of the perks of being a teacher? You can wear what you like?!
Dude!
I totally agree with the last comment. Although there are regulations, I know any kid would be totally engrossed with your clothes if you tended to look like Ms. Frizz (her dresses) in The Magic School Bus!
Very professional! I had a hard time getting used to "Mrs. Allen" too.
you look great. What class will you be teaching?
Post a Comment