Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanna!!!

Nancy is the big 17- she's practically an old lady!!
ps- those that want the hat pattern i use i got it from this blog http://crochetpatternsonly.blogspot.com/2007_02_18_archive.html
and then i changed it up a bit, but this is a really good pattern

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Nan needs to stop growing!

We called her this evening to wish her HB...Warren ended up talking with dad for awhile cause Nan was with Mom at Phantom. :) I hope she had a ball!!

Shaina said...

Nan and her boyfriend look so great in that picture. It's too bad he comes across as a little 2-dimensional.

The Girls' Mom said...

thanks for the link!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I haven't looked at your blog in awhile so I have a TON of comments! First of all your hats are amamzing! The doll is amazing. You are just amazing! I wish I was as crafty as you! I just need to sit down with you and have you crochet with me while we watch a movie or something so I can have some one on one with you to tutor me. When can we set a date? Okay... I guess it will have to be sometime practical since I love so stinkin far away. But I really do want you to teach me sometime. My next comment is on your little brother's pics. SO FUNNY! You guys look like you had a lot of fun growing up. Love love love the pics! Oh and I also love the tree pic of you and Derick. You are such a cute couple!