i would say that if anyone just happened to be blog hopping and landed on mine, they would view me as... well maybe a 45 year old woman. not that this is a bad thing. maybe i'm really am an old lady at heart... but the good news is, some day i'll grow into it:)
Here are my latest hat creations (i was talking on the phone with shaina when i made the brown one with the pink flower.... it's called "the na")

here is jayne modeling "the na" she aslo has a little dollie named "wow poppy" at least that's what she says when she's playing with it (get the pattern
here)

and here is a bunch of produce... peaches, pairs, apple pie filling, salsa, and strawberry jam... my in-laws and i were cookin!! so that's some cool things i've been working on

i've also been crazy busy at school, i think it's going well, but nothing really interesting to blog about... so i guess this is where this post ends.
7 comments:
You're right! I would think you were an old lady with nothing better to do then knit hats for her grandcgildren and can. haha
But we love you- and your talents anyway!
So I read your comment about wanting one of my advent calendars?? We could do a swap ya know. I'd have to think of what I'd want of your creations...but we should swap. ;)
I love the Na. So stinkin' cute and I hope it comes in a "na" size!!
I think the hat with the eyeballs is so cute for Halloween.
I love the doll. I'm gonna go look at the pattern, but since your skills haven't rubbed off on me this far east of the Mississippi, I don't think I'll have much luck.
I don't think you are an old lady. I think you are amazingly talented.
You domestic goddess you... I'm always amazed.
Wow, you are the canning queen. All that stuff looks awesome! I absoultely love all of your hats! they are soooo cute. You are very talented.
Cool, Sharon! Those are the cutest hats, and the canning looked super yummy. Jayne is looking so cute.
Where can I find the pattern for the dolls that you knit or crochet?
I love that dolly I was just looking for something like that and I should have know I needed to look no further than miss Sharon. Will you post a general hat instruction for crocheting I would like to try some?
Post a Comment