Monday, July 7, 2008

birthday and camping trips

Here are some more pics from jayner's birthday blast
A tiger!!! i mean lion:)
clapping 2 of our new 100 balls
a new dress, mom loves it!!
look at my big puppy dog!
i'm all warn out....
And here are some from our camping trip with my brother jamie
I'm so excited to be here!!! look at all this ...grass?(i'm use to camping in dirt)
jamie and darick
jayners looking to tiny by the tent
Carson just looked so cozy watching the fire

coming attractions....
1. have you been wondering what i have been sewing? soon folks (i'm talking like later on this week even)
2. does your garden have veggies yet? mine is looking good
3. jayners can walk...what?!

5 comments:

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Yeah! I love birthdays and camping! It looks like you got some fun toys now at your house... we'll jsut have to come visit! =) Hey I just had to tell you that the skunk on my post is real. My brother has two for pets. Crazy, I know. I am looking forward to seeing your sewing projects -they are my favorite to look at!

Unknown said...

What fun toys for her birthday. I'm already thinking of what to get Abi.

Shannon said...

fun pictures, I can't believe Jayne is 1 aready and walking! WOW:)

Autumn said...

Neat pictures, Sharon. :)

We love camping, too. Good times.

Jayne's birthday dress is stinkin' cute!!

Shaina said...

that little girl is growing up fast! I can't believe it's been a year. So fun!