LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
Very cute!! You did a great job Sharon.So whatcha gonna do today,napoleon? With Nan there, what activities you got going?
Ooh-La-La! It looked great on the hanger, and looks even better on a real person! Nancy looks really good, you did a fantastic job Sharon
What talent Sharon, thats great! What is Nan wearing this to?
whatever she wants... i just figured she'd need a formal for something
Adorable! I love the giant polka-dots. {I'm the polka dot queen.}Great work, Sharon.
The dress definitely looks better on Nancy then the hanger.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute!! You did a great job Sharon.
So whatcha gonna do today,napoleon? With Nan there, what activities you got going?
Ooh-La-La! It looked great on the hanger, and looks even better on a real person! Nancy looks really good, you did a fantastic job Sharon
What talent Sharon, thats great! What is Nan wearing this to?
whatever she wants... i just figured she'd need a formal for something
Adorable! I love the giant polka-dots. {I'm the polka dot queen.}
Great work, Sharon.
The dress definitely looks better on Nancy then the hanger.
Post a Comment