Saturday, July 12, 2008

See my Garden Grow

Here's my whole garden (i ran out of fencing... i know)One of my pepper plants

and another pepper plant
a little tomato
my biggest tomato plant
carrot!
onions
a bean plant
A pea plant
I'm so glad they survived through the crazy weather we were having, i thought my garden was a dead for sure, but i kept watering and they all just perked right up and started growing!

4 comments:

Shavonne said...

What a pretty little garden! I love having a garden, but havent' been able to for a long time. It's so fun to watch them grow, and very exciting when you start getting veggies, and not just the plant! Way to go!

Shaina said...

wish I had a garden too. Good luck getting more veggies!

Raychel said...

Yummy! You're garden is pretty sweet.

BrittanyLane said...

Look at you go! I didn't know you had a garden. I'm seriously impressed. As if you didn't have enough talents...