Thursday, July 24, 2008

Momma wants a blog...

Hey there friends and fam! My sister shavonne and i talked my mom into having a blog, i know you almost can't believe it. so it needs a name. So you all think of cool names, and then mom will vote and choose the one she likes best. so leave the name ideas in my comments! (it can't have weber, or mom and dad's names in it)

mine:
joe-momma-angie-daddy.blogspot.com
or
your-mom-goes-to-college.blogspot.com
or
we-dont-sell-dogs.blogspot.com

6 comments:

courtney said...

thehomefront.blogspot.com

thebestmomever.blogspot.com

I know you said no names, but...
foreverweber.blogspot.com

familyties.blogspot.com


I am so stoked mom, good job Sharon and Shavs

courtney said...

mommasgotablog. blogspot.com

Shaina said...

how about Themom
or
twelveducksinarow
justthetwelveofus
emptynester

But I would imagine it would be
homefront.

Sharon said...

homefront was the original one we came up with, but mom said theat she wanted to choose from names we came up with

Autumn said...

So cool! I will design a title for her so it will look pretty. Let her know. :)

If you didn't tell her already- she can set her blog to have only people she wants invited. It doesn't have to be public. I know she would like that.

My ideas for blog titles:

Ten is enough

My heart to yours

From the bottom of my heart

Bountiful Blessings

Open arms, Open heart

Ten times the love

1 + 1 = 10

The more the merrier

Megann said...

Sharon, are we going to meet Friday night? There's a gal in my ward who wants to tag along for the Twilight Party. At first I thought she said "When's the Toliet Party?" :)

Let's do dinner before. I can't think of any places to go right now.

Do I need to preorder my book?