Sunday, June 29, 2008

are you excited?



ok, whether you like to read or not, you should get into these books- The Twilight series.... there are four books and the forth one is going to be releases on August 2nd! i am so excited, i almost can't take it. so i want to know, if you have read them, what you think and what your theories are for the forth book. here are a few of my thoughts, i know some of them are crazy, but just think about it, they might be kinda cool...
1. i think charlie will find out about the vampires because he'll end up with sue clearwater, so he'll know about the werewolves....

2. wouldn't it be sweet if... and just hear me out here.... bella and edward get married(i'm hoping for this) now remember she is not a vamp yet, her and edward do married people things:) she gets pregnant... i know shocker, because vamps can't reproduce right? well maybe they can with a human.... because bella would have the parts to nourish and give life to the baby... just think about it. well, this baby would have some of bella in it, i'm gonna say it will be a girl... and jacob isn't getting any older right... he'll imprint on the baby! i just blew your mind huh? well that would be a sweet part of the book if it happened, it would make a crazy good read:)

3. i think there will be some kind of emergency where bella will have to be changed to live, and by changing her edward will truly save bellas life by taking it... ya know

4. someone has to die, a family that big messing with dangerous things can't always be so lucky, i think it will be alice saving jasper- but she has to keep it a secret from edward....

hmmmmmm I can't wait for the book!!!!

next, the twilight movie comes out the 12th of december, and darick doesn't want to go... so girls night out? i'm thinking the midnight showing would be awesome! so anyone want to join me?

lemme hear your sweet ideas:)

8 comments:

Shavonne said...

You bet I'm excited! I can't hardly wait for the book to come out, or the movie. If we lived near each other I would definately being going on that girls's night out to see it!

Raychel said...

Holy Cow!!! I totally want to drive up to Idaho Falls just for this very night. I'm excited for the book to come out too. Kami got me hooked and I read all three books while I nursed Shayden when she was born. It got me excited to nurse for however long it took. I think Bella will become a vampire. She has to! She loves Edward too much to not want to be with him forever. Jacob has to find someone just as cool, though. I really like your idea that Bella will have a kid first and then Jacob will fall in love with her.

Shaina said...

I agree that bella will get changed over because of a threat to her life, or because she was bit by another vamp, thus protecting edward and the fam from the treaty they gave the tribe.

I'm totally excited to get the book at midnight the night before..gotta get some friends to go with me.
The movie I'll watch, but it will disappoint, I'm sure. Nothing compares with the written word.

Autumn said...

Stephenie told me that she wasn't too much apart of the screen play/writing but was able to add her two cents here and there. {She's been lucky that she's been able to have even that much say.}

She did say that there was one scene she thought would be "potentially retarded" because the director had one of the vampires bleeding. HELLO! Vampires DON'T bleed! They changed the scene.

I have tickets already to get my 'Breaking Dawn' at midnight. There's a party at one of the stores {Stepehenie's favorite bookstore} and I'm going with friends to that.

And of course, I'll be seeing the movie the DAY it comes out. :) I saw the first completed scene of the movie. It's the part where Bella is at the ballet studio and Laurent is videoing her as he's trying to violently kill her. Edward comes to her rescue. Well in the book she's unconcious when Edward arrives. In the movie she's not.

So we'll see if the movie is going to be as good as the book. Probably not. But It's going to be very exciting to see on the big screen!

December 12th baby!!! {Just in time for Stephenie's birthday! What an awesome present!}

melissahurst99 said...

I am so excited to see this i about peed my pants when i saw your topic today!! i am not a huge reader, but i absolutely loved these books!!

kdaygirl said...

That is Lexi's bday. So I have that date burned in my brain. THe antique is having a huge party with people dressing up as their favorite character and prizes. They are gonna give away signed copies of her book to a few luckies. Then hand the book out at midnight. Here in Utah this book is a bIg deal. People go really crazy.

Rachael said...

I have to say, I love the bit in the trailer, which better be in the movie,
"how old are you?"
"17"
"how long have you been 17?"
"a while"

It just makes me laugh.

Shannon said...

I'm way up for a girls night out. I guess I better finish the books before then huh!