Here are some new photos of jayne, i just went to get her pictures taken today, lets just say it wasn't a very good experience because that photographer did nothing to try to get a good picture, her smiles were because i was entertaining her. the lady just thought that jayne would look up and smile automatically, well fyi lady babies don't do that. overall, these photography places better step it up, because jayne doesn't really have bad days.
4 comments:
They are so cute! I love the top right corner one. You just can't go wrong with that cutie...
So stinkin' cute! I love them :)
She looks adorable! Way to go, making her smile!
I have to admit I hate putting up with people when they are trying to take my kids pictures I don't go anymore i just make my sister do it. cause they don't try at all to make my kids smile and when they do it is when they aren't looking! Nice work!!! They turned out great and I do give you all the credit.
Post a Comment