Monday, October 31, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

There was a girl named Little Red Riding hood...
Who was bringing a basket of goodies to her Grandmother.
 ("Grandmother what a large tummy you have!")
(30 weeks. pregnant...)
On her way there she saw a BIG BAD WOLF!
 
She quickly got away from him and soon was at Grandmother's house. But the wolf got there first!
The wolf pretended to be Grandmother, and right before he was about to eat Little Red Riding hood...
The woodsman came and saved the day.
Everyone lived happily ever after...

 As soon as I put my costume on, Jayne would only call me Grandmother. "Grandmother, don't I look beautiful?" "Grandmother, the wolf is playing with your phone!"  We had a fun night getting candy, and explaining who we were :)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Sooooo cute! Trevor says, "Darick's the man"

Shaina said...

thats so fun!!

Jared and Nikki said...

What fun! I love it when the whole family's costumes go together. I'm sure you had a blast.

Shannon said...

Yes! Awesome!

BrittanyLane said...

You guys are awesome. So dang cute!