Max is now 7 mo. old He's getting pretty big, but I think he's starting to thin out. He's getting to be so tall. He still has some pretty serious leg rolls.. and I hope they don't disappear too fast. Jayne had rolls until she started crawling, then she turned into a little bean pole. Max loves to talk, he does this hissing thing when he's really happy. He has quite a loud voice, you almost don't expect it. He says AHHHHHHHHHHH a lot, as wall as DADADADADA (high pitch) and guh ga guh dad guh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. uhhhhhh. uh dad (I don't think he's actually saying dad, just making noise) Max can roll over, but only if you aren't looking. He pushes off of you to reach things, but usually fails. He does not crawl or even try to get into the crawling position. He also hardly stands. He loves to just sit and watch Jayne play (and yell at her if he feels like he's being ignored) He will occasionally eat cheerios, but he mostly blows them out. He will not take a bottle (absolutely refuses) and he gags and throws up anytime he is offered baby food. Max is super cuddly and we all love him so much!
3 comments:
I miss him :( I've missed all the baby food experiences!
Such a little stud-muffin!
more pictures more pictures more pictures! Whose with me on this?? Cute kid Sharon. :)
Post a Comment