I love Fall because of the colors, smells, cool breezes, and rain… but mostly because of the Pumpkins. Jayne is in a preschool some moms in my neighborhood are doing and we had a field trip today to a Pumpkin Patch. They had such a cute set up there, with a mini corn maze, train ride, and U Pick pumpkins. I was able to get a couple cute pictures of Jayne….
Here she’s waving..."Hello pumpkins"
This pumpkin was her favorite, she kept hugging it.
Posing with that same pumpkin
Jayne picked a little baby pumpkin to take home… “she’s so cute, mom!”
Here we are in the corn maze…
4 comments:
So cute!!! I love the fall too. I love pumpkins too. She looks soo happy and enjoying her time. Make some soup!!!
Beautiful pictures!!!
So cute! I haven't seen Jayne in ages. She is looking so grown up.
Awww I miss Jayners! Cute boots, now she matches me :)
Post a Comment