I’ve been working on Christmas gifts (can you believe we only have 2 1/2 mo. left?! ag!) I found this really cute (FREE!) pattern for a crocheted baby giraffe. I wanted to use yarn from my stash, so if I could do it again, I would change the colors a little.
He’s only about 7 inches tall, and I got him done in a couple hours (spaced apart over a couple nights… about 2 Project Runway Episodes)
He’s a really good project for a beginner. if you know how to chain and do a single crochet, you can totally make him!
My favorite parts of him are his cute little ears and mane.
Max likes his arms (sorry baby- you can have him at Christmas!)
Find the pattern here, sign up for a Ravelry account. Its free! and it’s the best. site. ever. Especially if you love yarn projects.
5 comments:
Oh, so cute. I might just be able to do it. If I do, I'll have you on speed dial to talk me through what everything means.
Yay he has eyes!! He's so cute, the giraffe and Max!
I so want to make one now!
Wow! It turned out so cute!! Love it.
I love this! My Zoe still sleeps with the doll I won from you. You are so talented. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Post a Comment