This month has been fast and fun. There are so many great things to do in the month of October. In these parts there is a fun little thing called The Pumpkin Walk. Its pretty much some really awesome scenes that are made out of pumpkins and other fall squash. They also have boards painted with fun characters. Jayne, max and I went with some of our friends
Here is the Count Jayne
Here’s some of the other kids that came with us
Here I am with some of my other princess friends (Cat, Emily, me and Shannon)
I really love the Tinkerbelle Movies, I mean REALLY love. I can’t help it, they just draw me in. I watched previews and wasn’t really impressed.. but man, now I almost can’t get enough of them. Its kinda a problem, I’ll be walking though the room and just stop whatever I’m doing to watch Tinkerbelle and her fairy friends. So I had to get a picture of the fairies in the pumpkin walk
A couple days after the Pumpkin walk, the whole family went to a corn maze with some of our other friends. Here’s Jayne with Kendall. They have this love/hate relationship. They’ve known each other since birth and I’ve babysat Kendall a lot. Some days they are friends, and some days they’re not. Kinda like brother and sister.
Here are the Cahoons, pretty much out best friends here
It was such a pretty skyline, I wanted a picture without kiddos (I am wearing Max though, which is why I am at an awkward angle)
The whole Carpenter Family
The next night after the corn maze, we got together with the Cahoons’ again and carved pumpkins. This is our 4th year carving pumpkins with them
Eldon puts his heart and soul into his pumpkin carving
Kendall with his pumpkin
All of out pumpkins
(Darick’s, Jayne’s, Kendall’s, Eldon’s, Jessica’s, and mine)
All lit up!
The next night, we got into costume to go to a Halloween party….
“Superman, save my baby!”
A Hamburger, Superman, Sabrina (from Hell’s kitchen) and a baby shark
Me as Sabrina
The Real Sabrina
That’s a [candy] wrap[per]
3 comments:
That was a pretty good picture you found of sabrina.
I've never seen Sabrina before, but it looks to me like a dead ringer. Too funny! Sorry we missed you guys. We were terribly boring for Halloween.
Never seen her either, but you did good! Great costumes all around!
Post a Comment