Monday, December 21, 2009

25 weeks


Well, today I'm officially 25 weeks closer to having our baby Boy here! Here are some highlights and lows of months 5-6
Good things
*Most of the time I look pregnant and not just chubby
*I don't have to pee as often (but still all the time)
* You can see my belly move when the baby kicks (and others can feel him now)
*Things I love: Hot baths, breakfast sandwiches, Orange Juice, Laying down, fruit, sherbet, special K cereal, hamburgers and WATER, my winter boots
Bad Things
* Sometimes my hands are a little swollen
* I feel like I waddle
*My feet are sore

5 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

you look great for being 25 weeks along! You forgot the pot pies! LOL. Yay for baby boy charpenter!

Anonymous said...

that is such a cute picture! i'm sorry that we didn't make it to play games yesterday :( I love orange juice and hamburgers too!! yum.

Dana Scarbrough said...

sounds like breakfast is your best friend right now!

Autumn said...

CUTE belly picture!! Love the bow.

Thanks for the gifts, Sharon and fam. :) Merry Christmas!

BrittanyLane said...

Love the bow! I'm glad things are going so well. He will be here before you know it!