When darick and i first got married we lived in a basement apartment. it was a house that could rent to three families. we had two sets of awesome upstairs neighbors. One of my old neighbors now lives here in Idaho Falls too, and her name is Nashina. she's so cool, and beautiful. She is having a baby boy soon, her due date is Saturday.... so he'll be here pretty soon. Nashina came over today to make some nursing covers, i think they turned out awesome. for a sweet tutorial click here . Also here is a sneak peak into my new craft room.. my purple wall, more pictures to come!
2 comments:
I love those little covers you made. I am jelous, if I have anymore babies, I would love to have one of those. I also like the purple wall. It's purple!
As always you have picked out the cutest fabrics and make the cutest things!!! So you're rennovating one of your rooms and making it a craft room, huh?
Post a Comment