Wednesday, June 17, 2009

200th post giveaway!!

We made it friends! This is my 200th post! Can you believe it? Have no doubt, this is the big one. To celebrate my bicentennial of sorts:) I'm doing a MEGA GIVEAWAY! I'm giving away 4 different items. so without further delays, lets see what you could win!?
FIRST: This hat, I call it the "Workman's Hat" the person wearing it could be working in the yard, in the garage, on his abs.... ya know... it's basically one size, but I'm sure you could find somebody you know who wants it.

SECOND: This is the "Baby Girl Package" it is for 0-3 mo....a onsie with an owl applique, as well as a matching skirt and burp rag.

Third: This is the "Baby Boy Package" which is also for 0-3 mo. There is a onsie with a sailboat applique, a pair of pants with a fish applique and a burp rag

Fourth: and last item is a wallet- I would say woman's wallet, but whatever suits your fancy:)

So there are four different (sets) of items to win... but here is the question "How do I enter?" Simply this friends, leave me a comment. That's all I'm asking for. I would like it to be a real comment, not just "PICK ME!!" Tell me who you are, if we've never met, and something cool. If you would like to share this giveaway with others and you create a link, a blog post, a facebook post, then tell me in your comment and I will give you 2 entries(limit two entries)! Leave me someway to contact you and check back to see if you won, this giveaway will remain open until Sunday June 21st at midnight (Idaho time), random winners will be announced Monday.(the item you win will also be random) While you're here look through my 199 other posts:) Thanks for celebrating with me!

30 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooo... uh, something cool. Uh... how about I really love all your stuff on here! I didn't know you had a blog even! Bookmarking you :)

Shaina said...

Hi. My name is "na". I'm your older sister. I'm sure you remember me now that I've refreshed your memory. Almost every crafty thing I know how to do, you have taught me. I'm totally digging the owl onsie with the frilly skirt!
I'll send over some love from my blog. If I don't win the owl set, I think you should make me one anyway....even if I'm having a boy. It's just too adorable to pass up.

The Willmore's said...

Hi Sharon, you are so talented. Something cool, that would be you because you are so creative. We'll miss you in primary. I need you to show me how to sew some of the stuff you do. I sew baby blankets and birp rags, that is about the extent of it. Love the new color in your craft room. Thanks again for letting me borrow the nursing cover. I love it! Ali

Sharon said...

shaina! I'll make you a boy owl with some pants if you have a boy.... but i say girl

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Hey this is Reba! I am really liking what you post on your blog, you are so talented and I am proud to call you my sister. Remember the good old days of being my home roomie? Those are great days in my book. I will send some love over from my FB page. Love you babe!

Anonymous said...

I'll take the little girl in the top right corner for my prise.

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Sharon its nancy. i'm your coolest little sister and rebekah wants me to give her the prize if i win. but forget it! i want the wallet lol. i'm a dedicated reader, cuz your the best!

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Traci, and I miss you. I miss you so much that I'm going to post a link on facebook to your give-away post so that I can double my chances of winning one of your awesome prizes. Also, I think we need to come see you soon or you come see us soon because Audrey's already half a year old and you've never seen her. And Dallin and Jayne are huge and cute, and it's been ages since we've had a pizza party or milkshakes.

Shannon said...

Hey girl, such cute things you make! I love them all! Thanks so much for all of your assistance this past week, I really have appreciated everything! YOU ROCK!
:0)

Shavonne said...

Yay for your 200th post!!! that is great, and look at all the amazing things you have posted during that time. I think it's funny that mom said she'd take Jayne. It could be considered stalker-ish if people didnt' know she was the Grandma! Anyway... Pick me!

jamisears said...

wow sharon, those are really cute kids clothes. I waited a year to get my "coveted" sewing machine and I drool a little everytime I use it. That's great you get to make so much. I made a bunch of little fairy skirts for Ally's birthday this month. I heard you'll be up here soon. We'll have to get together and play settlers.

laters,
jami

Dana Scarbrough said...

Yeah, so I'm your friend Dana. You are so talented and creative! Someday I'm buying a sewing machine- and then I'm going to learn more than I currently do! Sadly we haven't bonded since you visited, if I win, I'll definately be a better friend, pretty please!

wynona said...

I love, love, love that owl dress! but if I won, I'd probably get the wallet, which I also love. I don't think my boys would appreciate being made to wear the baby girl outfit.

Something cool is that I'm just about to post some photos of you and Jayne on my blog. And I gave you a nickname.

wynona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Browning Buzz said...

You are so talented! I wish I had your sewing skills.
P.S. Is there a good time for you when I can get your primary binder.?.

Sandy said...

Hello! My name is Sandy, I just came from your sister's blog ,JUST BECAUSE I AM ME,I have her bookmarked. I did not know about your blog but I am going to bookmark it too! I have a 5 month old granddaughter and another one on the way! We just found out the other day that it is going to be a girl too! I am so excited. Thanks for such an awesome give away!!

sandra-jo@hotmail.com

Sandy said...

Oh this is Sandy again. Sorry to leave two comments but I forgot to tell you that I linked your blog to my facebook too! Thanks.

kdaygirl said...

Does the model that you used for the hat have an agent? I think that he is just divine and could totally get other gigs!
I also agree that Shaina is having a girl.
200 posts! Thats amazing.. now all u need to do is bind them into a book!

idasale said...

Just wanted to tell you how super talented you are!!! I am way impressed with everything you do! And maybe you will get a blog record for comments on you 200th post!! Way to go Sharon!

Stacey said...

Cute stuff!! I would really really love to win that little girl set!!! We have a baby girl arriving in August and it would be PERFECT!!!!! Everything she has will be hand me downs so something new would be nice. LOL

I hopped on over here from Shaina's blog which I reas regularly. Found her on a scrappy site.

Love those nursing covers by the way!!! I totaly need to figure out how to make one of those or buy one somewhere@!!! Take care!

Ariane said...

Congratulations on your 200th post!! I love your giveaway items. They are gorgeous. I'm from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. I found your blog through your sisters blog @ Just Because I'm Me. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!!

courtney said...

Since I am the sister that lives the closest to you and still haven't gotten my grey skirt yet, I should get my name put in the drawing twice...

I also say shaina is having a girl and I am having the boy...but I am not pregnant, I just think I will have a boy agian. :)

Adri said...

Love love love this little owl applique! I don't even have a baby girl, but I want it just to hang in the closet and hope!

I met you while you were out visiting Shaina, and I do have a baby boy (but, alas, he is 6 months old and wouldn't fit in the darling sail boat outfit, either).

But, I'd still love to win because I think you are super crafty and creative and one day may be famous and then the giveaway prize will b worth even more!

Kristi said...

It was so fun to meet you tonight at the picnic. My m-n-l thinks the world of you. Congrats on 200 posts!

Artfulife said...

So super cute Sharon! You are so talented. Just wanted to let you know that Zoe sleeps with her dolly every night & Sloan is always taking her bird everywhere she goes. So glad I have gotten to know you through your blog.

BrittanyLane said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on post #200. I'm so glad you are on my blogroll... The owl onesie is to die for. Cute stuffs!! I need to come see you and return your spoon. We need to play sometime!

Rayna said...

Hi I'm Rayna and I found you from your sis Shaina. I love the onesies. I've been wanting to try and applique. One day! I've just recently started sewing again. It's so much fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, I love your blog. Thanks for letting me know about it. You are so talented. You should go into business. Karen Hillman

Unknown said...

I just checked out your blog site. WOW! You are such a fun person, AND VERY TALENTED!!!! I checked out your friends. I know the Heath's, I work with Dustin.


Cinda Wilkins

drkblumoon said...

Hey missie...I would love to buy one of you little girl owl outfits for Drews new little girl Addi...how about it!

Hug! Cindy