Wow! thanks for all the comments! I was so excited to break 20 comments, my husband told me I was silly. I bet you're here to find out if you won.... let's see.
Winner 1: Workman's hat
If you did not win you can still get an item, you will have to buy it though. just tell me what you want and we'll work it out. you can shoot me an email, or leave me a comment. I'm in the middle of creating an online store, and I'll probably have another giveaway when I open it, so keep checking back with me. Thanks again, and congrats to all the winners!

Winners please send me your address in an email so i can send 'em off to you. (unless i will see you in real person soon SHAVONNE!)
Winners please send me your address in an email so i can send 'em off to you. (unless i will see you in real person soon SHAVONNE!)
5 comments:
Hooray, I'm a winner!!!!!!!!! Anything would've been great, so thanks for the boy stuff! Lets hope I'll soon be able to use it for myself, and not to be given away! thanks Sharon!!!
It's rigged! :)
Totally rigged.
what ev!
Yay!! Thank you so much! I am so excited!!! I tried checking back a couple of days ago and my goofy computer wouldn't load it! Grrr! Anyhow, thanks! It is so adorable! I'll send you an email.
Post a Comment