Thursday, May 7, 2009

Colorado, the great journey

Here's some pictures of us traveling, we really liked the tran thing in the Colorado airport, it was fast! your can catch glimpse of some of my sisters... and i think jayne looks so cute perched up on my back.

Kimmie with a crazy look in her eyes!

Courtney... she might be crazy too

jayne and i were by the window and she loved opening and closing the blinds thing.

You can find most of the stuff we did on our sisters weekend in my sister Shaina's blog, but here are some pictures she didn't have...
While i was gone, my flowers bloomed, it was so nice to see them when i got back, I've missed my little darlings growing


Courtney
in the kitchen... i think she was just modeling Shaina's apron

Mel loving the doe-nuts Kim made and Shavonne and i frosted... get the recipe here

Kim and Shavonne modeling their pure beauty

Bethany, Mel and Shaina
working on their bags

Jayne possibly cuter than EVER!

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Holy cow! Those doughnuts are gorgeous. I'm super jealous of your fabulous trip. And also jealous that you already have tulips. I think we're about two or three weeks behind you. BLAH! Next week, Lost party, pencil me in...

Shavonne said...

Nice sum up of all the fun! I have to admit that Jayne is pretty cute!