Sunday, May 17, 2009

Whatcha been up to?

I've been semi busy, and semi lazy. here's a cute dress i made... i totally did the pattern and design and everything myself. i think it turned out really cute. and there are little panties to go with it. here is a front view... click here to learn how to do the smocking (it would be so cute on like a pillow... oh like this!)
and a back view
If you want me to post a picture of just the dress lemme know!
and this is what we had for dinner last night, grilled hamburgers with home made baked fries, it was super yummy, i hope your busy/laziness has been as great as mine. I am loving summer already!

8 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww, I love the dress- yet, no use for the pattern lol. Not saying I could make it or anything but I'm just saying...its cute. mmm, too many of those dinners to count already this summer!

Shavonne said...

Good job Sharon, It's a super cute dress! Keep up with the new patterns. Speaking of new patterns, how's project Making Babies? (ha, I know this is going to start rumors!)

Shaina said...

Very cute! She looks adorable.

Sharon said...

i've taken a break from making babies.... what about you and shaina, shavonne?

courtney said...

We also made strawberry jam! I need to make more because we have been giving them out as gifts!

Raychel said...

You're making me hungry for hamburgers. What happened to the bottom of the bun? That dress is super cute! You never cease to amaze me.

Browning Buzz said...

Nice job on the dress! Way cute!

Chelsea said...

I also love the dress, and the hamburger looks really good to me right now, too bad I don't live close enough any more to have invited myself over for dinner! It was good to hear from you!