LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
we need to do something... for reals!
The ignorance is astounding. I mean, I know I'm a college graduate and all, but I'm sure Mason age 7 can expound to this lady in small enough words to explain the phenomenon...
it's all the governments fault, what H*** are they putting in our water and oxygen supply
She sounds drunk
ARe you and your neighbor still fighting?
That is extremely funny. Thanks for sharing.
I hear they have a black president!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The ignorance is astounding. I mean, I know I'm a college graduate and all, but I'm sure Mason age 7 can expound to this lady in small enough words to explain the phenomenon...
it's all the governments fault, what H*** are they putting in our water and oxygen supply
She sounds drunk
ARe you and your neighbor still fighting?
That is extremely funny. Thanks for sharing.
I hear they have a black president!
Post a Comment