Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dollie wallie doodle all the day

I know i haven't been posting lately as much as some of you may be used to:) but i have been in Colorado visiting one of my sisters. we have had lots of fun doing all kinds of great things that I'm not going to blog about, because most of my readers read her blog too, and i don't think i need to repeat what she said... however if you want to read about all the fun I'm had click here.
We've been busy crafting! and i taught my sister how to use her sweet crochet skills to create a little Dollie of her own! some of you may remember this post and this post of dollies I've made in the past... well Shaina totally did and awesome job, her little Dollie is the one that looks like a Spanish rose (the one on the right) her name is Rosita, and mine is names Clara (by my nephew Kolby)

I have decided that this little Jewel is going to Summer's little girls, her blog is so cute and she's so artsy...and I've owed her a little toy for a while (sorry it took so long)

I hope you all have a good weekend... since i probably won't post again until Monday!

3 comments:

Artfulife said...

I think that has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Thank you so much for you generosity. My girls are going to love it. Make sure you enter our Spring giveaway. There are 4 artists with tons of homemade goodness to win. Thanks for your compliment on my art. It really helps to hear people like my art. That always makes me super happy. Take care, and drop by anytime.
Hugs-Summer

Shaina said...

I'm so glad you taught me...even if I don't want to look at a pattern. I've had a blast with you!

Artfulife said...

Oh My Goodness! I got the package in the mail today. All I expected to get was the darling doll you made. So you can imagine my surprise, or should I say delight? When I opened the box. My little Zoe took the doll and ran off to play, then introduced her to nap time, and hasn't let her out of her sight. I knew she was going to love it the most. The other stuffies are just too cute for words. I plan on posting pictures of them this weekend. Thank you sooooooo much! You really should sell these darling creations in an etsy shop.