*How long have you been a Mom?
2 years in June..
*How many children call you Mommy?
One
*Did you know what you were having?
I really wanted a girl- and then the doctor guessed we were having a boy based on the heart rate, and I was all geared up for a boy, then we had an ultrasound and found out she was a girl... I was always leaning that way*How old were you when you became a mom?
22
*Natural or C-Section?
Natural
*How much did your child(ren) weigh?
7lbs 8oz *Do you want more kids?Someday
*Do you get stressed often?
Nope, I'm pretty laid back
*How many times have you been pee'd on?
2?
*How many times have you been barfed on?
She didn't really spit up very often... maybe like 3?
*Is your child named after anyone?
My grandma Jayne, and sister Rebekah
*When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
I am, she's a daddy's girl and runs to him for protection... she still has to sit in time out though
*Did you really brush their teeth even when they only had one or two?
Sometimes, now she has like 10 so we brush 'em all the time
*One thing you won’t give up on now that you’re a mom?
Naps :) and dates with my husband
*One thing you did give up now that you're a mom:
Nothing really... I do all the things I did before, Jayne joined my life, I don't think you have to crawl in a hole and hide from the world when you have kids.And I never smoke or drank, so what’s there to give up?*When the kids are napping, are you usually napping?Heck yes, I love naps, I've been a napper since I was little.And I don't think you're lazy if you nap, it's good for you
*Where is/are your child(ren) now?
She's in bed sleeping... she's cute when she sleeps (and when she's awake for that matter)see:http://sharon-c-thats-me.blogspot.com/2009/04/night-night.html
*Name(s)?
Jayne Rebekah
*Birthday(s)?
June 18th 2007
*How long did labor last?
I dunno, I was having contractions all day, but I had her less than an hour after I got to the hospital
*Who was in the room when baby was born?
My momma, Darick, a nurse, the doc...
*How long did you push?
I didn't push, she just slid out, they told me NOT to push, and she just came
*Any hair?
Yep Look http://sharon-c-thats-me.blogspot.com/2008/06/where-has-this-year-gone.html
*Be honest… How much weight did you gain during pregnancy?
Like 25 LBS the normal weight
*Was baby early or late?
She was two weeks early
*Who drove you home from hospital?
My hubby, he was so cute, I've never seen him drive so carefully
*How many baby showers did you have?
None, I just got presents from friends, we had just moved so I didn't really know a lot of people.
*When did baby start sleeping thru the night?
About a week old, she was born in the middle of the night, so when she got night and day worked out we had like 7 hour spans at night 12-7 am which was awesome
*Did you breastfeed?
Yup until about 7 months, then she was too interested in the world to stay on, so we switched to a bottle and formula, and she loved being able to eat and look around
*If not, what kind of formula?
Parent’s choice
*Who keeps your baby the most?
Me unless I’m in school, then I have some really great friends so she has play days.But I graduate with my BS in education on Friday, so yay, I get to stay home more with my baby!*When do you want to have another?
hmmmmm when Jayne is about 3
*How did you know when it was time to go to hospital?
ha-ha, I kept saying, let’s just wait until 1:00 (in the night) my contractions were 3-4 minutes apart, and my momma said "honey, you're having a baby, we need to go to the hospital” we got to the hospital at 1:45 and I had Jayne at 2:37am.How awesome is that?
*What was your pain management?
Oh nothing, I was all natural, it really isn't that bad, because as soon as you have the baby all the pain goes away.Seriously, it's not bad; you just have to breathe :)
*Did you go home or somewhere else when u left the hospital?
Home
*Anyone spend the night with you first night in the hospital?
My husband, he was so great... and she was born in the night, so we all had a rest together.
2 comments:
speak for yourself! hah to no pain. i'm glad it was so for you! =) I was on every medicine in that hospital, and I still felt like I was dying...literally.
That's great!! So glad you are graduating!! Sorry I can't be there, but we'll celebrate the next weekend!
Post a Comment