Well folks, it's official! i can seriously be a teacher, i passed all of my classes, and i passed the PRAXIS (basically a big test for teachers). I'm feeling pretty good right now, student teaching here i come!
wow congrats! that is an amazing accomplishment. Sorry i havne't been blogging much. I've been working on my digital scrapbooking site. The buttons come from www.payloadz.com check them out. You can get a free account too.
10 comments:
A HUGE congratulations!! Whahooo!!
Yippee!! Congrats!
Well done Shari. Congratulations!
Oh, wow, Sharon! Good for you! Congrats and happy student teaching. I'm so proud of you!
Nice!!
I think you will really enjoy your student teaching because it doesn't feel like part of school, but more like a job.
You're awesome!
As in your own words: Woot!
Congrats! I knew you would pass no problem!! See you Jan 5th!
Yeah! So happy for ya, Congrats!
Yahoooooooooooo!
wow congrats! that is an amazing accomplishment. Sorry i havne't been blogging much. I've been working on my digital scrapbooking site. The buttons come from www.payloadz.com check them out. You can get a free account too.
Post a Comment