Hello friends, I have decided to create a "Doodle It Monday" I have some pretty sweet sick figure drawing abilities, and I want to make sure I practice. What better way to do this, than to post my little doodles on the good ol' blog.
Here's how this is going to work... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?
So here is this week's doodle: (I had to pick one, because this it the first... and it's my family-bet you weren't expecting that!)
Here's how this is going to work... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?
So here is this week's doodle: (I had to pick one, because this it the first... and it's my family-bet you weren't expecting that!)
"A Carpenter's Christmas"
Merry Christmas, and I wonder what next Monday will bring....
5 comments:
Sweet picture! I love your doodles. Sooo, um I just found your Christmas card in my purse. It uh, apparently didn't get mailed with the other ones.. Oops. I guess you'll have to wait till we get home. Sorry!
How bout Noah's ark!
Man, I totally think your alphabet could make the coolest font for stamps. You should look into that!
Draw a snowball fight!
I love your doodles! I think it would be cool if you did a party or a theme park scene. You could incorperate lots of different situations, like kids eating ice-cream, or waiting in line or water rides. Or whatever! I am excited.
I think you should do one of your parents. You could do a lady and the tramp scene with them eating spaghetti. I think that would be awesome.
Post a Comment