Monday, December 29, 2008

Doodle It Monday and other things

This weeks doodle choice was "A snowball fight!" suggested by Shaina. (thanks for all who commented!) Actually this was sort of an accident, i meant to choose Shavonne's suggestion-Noah's ark, but i was doodling and thought the snowball fight was Shavonne's suggestion, alas when i read to make sure- it was Shaina's.... you may wonder why i wanted Shavonne's choice, well its her birthday today! i don't normally choose a favorite sister. anyways, here is
"Snow much fun"
(this is me and my brother Ian)
and because shavonne really is my favorite sister today here is a shout out for her
"Happy Birthday Shavonne"
(Shavonne and her husband Derek-he made the cake)

don't forget... leave a comment on Mondays (or through out the week on Monday's post) saying what you want me to doodle, I will pick one that "snickers my doodle" (Darick says this about eating snicker doodles, but I think it could also apply here) and then I will doodle it and post it on the next Monday... got it?


and this isn't a doodle but it is another creation. these little dolls were inspired by this pattern, however i wanted to make a smaller one, and a little less complicated. I'm not sure what to call them...any ideas? I was thinking about "Gracie Girls" what do ya think?
Ps-shavonne, pick the doll you want for your birthday, and i'm sellin the rest

5 comments:

Shaina said...

Man. Your drawings are perfection! They look like professional drawings. And shavonnne's skirt is really cute. Wish I had an outfit like that for real.
The dolls are pretty cute too. Good job! You amaze me.
Next week, draw us at the Sibling reunion!

Shavonne said...

Yay! I love the little dollies! I'll take the one on the very far left. Thank you so much!! I printed out the birthday doodle too!
No, remember you still gotta do Noah's ark!

BrittanyLane said...

Very very nice. I like the two middle dollies best. You make just the cutest things. I want to see a doodle of your sock monkeys doing something interesting...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm are you winning or is Ian? I think you should draw you and Ian tossing "Koosh Ballz" back and forth behind mom's back! And her telling you to stop!

Shannon said...

These dolls are soooo cute! You are soo very talented and do such a great job at everything you make!