i've seen this on a few b;logs lately and i think its swell...just swell
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
11 comments:
A cool one is when I was pregnant with my third baby, you were still a youngin, and you stayed with me for a week. We did crafts up the whazoo and had a blast. You are very talented and I loved learning from you.
My older memories of you are a tiny little waif of a girl with long hair and memorable giggle. It took me awhile to get used to being al grown up. Now they are of you through your blog and how amazingly talented you are.
Remember when we went to the fabric store and my kids went psycho on us. Yeah. That was a fun one.
This memory is one when you didn't know I was watching. It was at BYU-Idaho outside of the bookstore. You were visiting Byron at the bakery. I just saw the back of you: elbows propped up on the counter balancing all your weight, your legs bent four inches off the ground swinging from side to side, with your hair in braided pigtails. It made quite the picture!
I like the essay of Ian saying u smelled like corn chips.. That was funny!
I was thinking of that one too, Kim! I remeber you sitting on the couch, floor, table, everywhere drawing all the time. You were as good at that, as you are good at anything crafty you try.
I don't and never did smell like corn chips!! it was just because rebekah wore sweet smelling purfume and i didn't. but i have to admit, he made some good points in that essay... like the overall thing. lets all be crafty together... we should have a sisiters reunion one of these days!
I just had a random memory of you saying "Beans, Beans, Beans." the other day. You're pretty much the most talented creative person I know. I'll never forget when you did something cool to my bed every time I would leave on the weekends to see Paul...."Richard!"
raychel, you have to be one of most favorte roomies! i loved living with you- one of my faves was the dollie one... oh darlin'
I remember you constantly sucking your fingers, the pinky and the pointer with the two middle ones up your nose...ahh, funnny!
Remember that one time we lived together? That was fun. Let's see...a specific memory? That time we walked home from the ward party and took crazy silly pictures. :)
Post a Comment