On Saturday the 17th of May… (after working hard all day)
You deserve a GIRLS NIGHT OUT, if you want to come lets hear you shout.
Can you bring a sweet food dish? (Like dessert or snacks, whatever you wish).
Then we’ll have still more fun, we’ll drive to the theater in the setting sun.
We’ll watch Prince Caspian save the day, oops! Did I give the movie away?
Back to my house, come on over dames… we’ll end the night playing games.
8 comments:
Cool! I'll be there (in spirit!)
I wish I could come. :)
I wish!
Have fun {:-)
Bummer, wish we all lived near each other! Sounds like lots of fun, let us know how it turns out!
Lovely poem. Now I feel even worse about missing it. Next month, right?
Hey are you coming by tonight to drop off the invites that I need to mail?
It's going to be a totally awesome girls night out.
Last time we went, the cinnamon roll store next to jamba juice gave us their leftover rolls because they wouldn't keep over the weekend, they were blueberry. Yum! hopefully we score again!
Ah! I would love to come. Be sure to post pics of the fun
Girl, i left you a message on your phone tonight. i have double bad news. I will be out of town for your girls night out. I'm so bummed. also, I work next Tuesday as well, so maybe we can come up with another day to go VT. let me know busy girl!
Post a Comment