Wednesday, May 28, 2008

another catch up...





jamie and mel came up, and we had tons of fun, including a nice game of bowling game. we had a bbq and basically played together. i learned how to play acquire... it's pretty fun, i made some big mistakes because i didn't fully understand how to play the game, but oh well. i gotta go, i'm just really busy:)

6 comments:

Shavonne said...

Ah man, I'm jelous! Sounds like alot of fun. Who has that score of 61? That's the score I would've gotten. And who had 166? Courtney and Mac look so alike in that picture!

BrittanyLane said...

Fun! What kind of game is acquire?

Sharon said...

jamie got the 61, and that was when mel took over half way through his game! acquire is a really old game, you build hotels, and take over others... its fun

Shaina said...

great weekend for you! Totally jealous that I don't live close enough to do that.

Unknown said...

we need more pictures of Jayne! :)Oh, and Abi started standing up in her crib... ahhh!

Autumn said...

Good times!

Thanks for sharing your pics- very cool!