LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE
So funny! What a creative use of a bouncer. I think Averie would be too big of a wimp to try that.
I loved the Seinfield episode. Jane loves that bouncer. That is so cute.
ah Seinfield...good for every kind of situation that pops into your life. Hope jayners doesn't bounce her way outta that chair!
Jayne looks so cute in that thing, you can tell she's loving life! By the way, I really love your background!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So funny! What a creative use of a bouncer. I think Averie would be too big of a wimp to try that.
I loved the Seinfield episode. Jane loves that bouncer. That is so cute.
ah Seinfield...good for every kind of situation that pops into your life.
Hope jayners doesn't bounce her way outta that chair!
Jayne looks so cute in that thing, you can tell she's loving life!
By the way, I really love your background!
Post a Comment