Well,we have a 5!!! year old.
Jayne loves writing letterns to grandma and grandpa. She loves to color, jump on the tramp. She also likes to dig in the dirt and trick the boys into playing girl games (like lets play "dark ponies" or house and then a bad guy breaks in and we have to fight him). Jayne is full of spunk and she is such a good girl. She takes care of her brothers and we love her!
Here are some funny things she said lately...
"Mom we can hold hands cause we're friends"
"Mom I have a headache in my face, I have a face ache"
"I haven't had munch (lunch) for 6 years!"
"hey, you was squishing my heart, and now my heart is breaking" (in response to being given a big hug)
she tells a story and then turns to darick or me and says "right mom?" or "huh dad?"
"oh dear!"
"oh my goodness!"


1 comment:
What a happy girl!
Post a Comment