Monday, July 2, 2012

We visit Washington

 I love visiting with family!  The kids and I went to Washington for a week and visited family.  We got to spend time with two of my sisters, visit with my parents and see Darick's parents.  The above picture is of Sam and Charlie, they are 3 mo. apart.
 They have fun new parks up there, the kids really loved it
 Jayne has some sweet climbing skills
 Darick's parents with the kids
 Grandpa Carpenter and Charlie Boy
 Grandma Carpenter and Charlie
 The kids saying goodbye
 My mom and dad with the kids
 Grandma Weber and the boys
 Grandpa Weber and Jayners, I love this picture btw
Charlie loves to snuggle...
every chance he gets!

3 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

You came to WA and didn't come see me??? I know, I know how busy it is when you are visiting family. I miss you though! I can't believe how big your cute kids are getting. Hope you are doing well!

Dana Scarbrough said...

What a sweetie! I love having snuggly babies!

Mags said...

Aww, Beckah with the snuggles is so cute. What a great moment to capture on camera.