Monday, July 2, 2012

Jayne plays T-Ball

The above picture pretty much explains how Jayne feels about T-ball.  She says it's boring and not fun... "Remember I always tell you I don't like my game?!"  Oh well, she needs to finish the season.  I think she would like dance alot more.  But she didn't really understand that when she was in the field, she could get the ball.  Once she knew that, she was a little more excited to play. 
She sure is cute playing though.  She has the "home run trot" going on.  She runs to first base with her booty shaking and slows down right before she reaches the base.  She has games on Mondays and Wednesdays, and they last about an hour long.  Her favorite part is the snack she gets when the game is over. 

2 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Awesome! I think Averie would love t-ball. Maybe we'll have to give it a go next year.

BrittanyLane said...

Awesome! I think Averie would love t-ball. Maybe we'll have to give it a go next year.