Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sleeping in a Pack 'n Play

While we've been traveling this summer, Max has been sleeping in a Pack 'n play.  He's had some pretty funny sleeping positions.  That mesh must be comfortable!
 Max was watching me pack, and I witnessed him falling asleep...
Step 1. Smash face against mesh
 Step 2: Smash face more
 Step 3- Now that you are comfortable, fall asleep

5 comments:

Shavonne said...

Hahaha! that's great, I love the sequence!

courtney said...

I thnk your new header is really cute! And thanks for making me a new header!

Anonymous said...

I just read the last 4 posts! I love them! You have some awesome pictures! And look at Max! haha so cute.

BrittanyLane said...

Oh that's so awesome! I always look at them sleeping in those things and think, "that can't be comfortable." They never complain though. Max is so cute!

kdaygirl said...

He must have been so tired!