Monday, August 22, 2011

20 weeks: Whoooah, we're halfway there. Living on a prayer!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today.  It was fun, and super long.  Every time I thought that they were almost done, the tech just kept going.  With my other babies, I got maybe a 20 minute ultrasound, it was kind of an in and out thing, but I switched Doctors offices (to one that had a midwife) and they took so much more time.  I really like them.
We're not at all one of those couples that waits to find out what they are having.  I figure you find out anyway, might as well be sooner than later.  I'm also not a big fan of surprises.  I'd way rather know ahead of time.  Yes I read the end of Harry Potter 7 before the beginning cause I had to know.  I'm lame  like that.  So we're having a...
 Here is a foot, so cute
 Then they did some 3D ones, way cool.  this is the first time they have done that.  They got a couple pretty cute face shots. 
 He had hands and arms in front of his face most of the time
 Oh, I love him!

4 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Hooray for boys!!! What a sweet little profile. I hope you are feeling well. Miss you!

Shaina said...

Oh Sharon. He's beautiful! So excited for you!

Jared and Nikki said...

Congratulations on another boy! How fun. I love the ultrasound pics!

Lisa O. said...

Wahoo! We could use more boys :)